Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Super Show Not Tell

As NZ is currently in lockdown we are doing our schoolwork from home. My school have said that each day we have to blog what we did that day.  Today I had to write a show not tell about giraffes. A show no tell is where you write about something but you do not actually state what you are writing about directly. If you read a show not tell you should be able to tell what it is. I think I have done a really descriptive job and it includes everything about a giraffe that I could think of.  The image belongs to Getty Images.



Do you use show not tell at your school? Do you like giraffes? If so please comment below. I appreciate your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post