Pages

Friday, April 24, 2020

Awesome ANZAC Biscuits

As ANZAC day is tomorrow we are doing school tasks on ANZAC day. Today I made ANZAC biscuits. We made our ANZAC biscuits dairy-free, nut-free, egg-free and seed free. We got the instructions off Australia Healthy Food. Here are the instructions:

You Will Need:
1 1/2 cups of rolled oats
1 1/4 cups of  flour
3/4 of a cup of coconut
3/4 of a cup of brown sugar
3 tablespoons of golden syrup
3/8 of a cup of rice bran oil
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
3 tablespoons of water
Instructions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a tray with baking paper
  2. Put the oats, flours, coconut and brown sugar in a bowl
  3. In a separate microwave-safe bowl add golden syrup, rice bran oil and water
  4. Put the microwave-proof bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds
  5. Take it out and whisk in the baking soda
  6. Combine the two bowls
  7. Roll the mixture onto the tray and put it in the oven for 10-15 minutes
  8. Take out the biscuits and let them cool


I found this really fun and they tasted great. Do you like ANZAC biscuits? If so please comment below. I appreciate your feedback.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Quinn
    This looks like the healthiest and most delicious Anzac biscuit recipe I have ever seen. I bet your family enjoyed them. I love how you included lots of photos, great job!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post