Pages

Friday, May 1, 2020

Marvelous Marvels

As NZ is in lockdown we are doing schoolwork from home. Today I did a Marvel Escape Room online. The escape room was made by Redmond Hill Public Library in New York. In the escape room, you get posed with a hypothetical scenario and you had to use the superpowers of the superhero to do puzzles such as algebra, decoding morse code and much more to save the day. I would highly recommend it. Here is the link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdXeCKJN6fBV-o25x_C1srOMfOqjzmmzSuhy5npJuHXnThcMA/viewform
Management visuel des données : dataviz, datawall - Blog - The ...
The image was taken from a website called Captain Dash. Who is your favourite Marvel character? Please comment below. I appreciate your feedback.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Quinn
    A Marvel escape room online sounds like fun. My favourite character is Wonder Woman. When I was growing up it was a different Wonder Woman to now but I just loved her. She would spin around and end up in her super hero costume. I have a Wonder Woman visor that I love wearing!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post