Pages

Friday, May 15, 2020

Jolly Jimi

In writing, we are doing report writing. Report writing is non-fictional writing. For report writing, I chose to do mine on Jimi Hendrix who is my favourite guitarist. I put lots of time into and found it really interesting. I did not copy and paste and information and placed all the pictures individually on it. I think I did a good job.


Do you like Jimi Hendrix? If not who is your favourite guitarist? Please comment below. I appreciate your feedback.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Quinn Brooke here, I really liked your slide it was really cool I liked how you added a lot of pictures I learnt a lot about Jimi Hendrix. It was cool how you added the music things we could listen too it was really good Quinn!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post