Pages

Monday, April 6, 2020

Radical Rock'n'Roll

As NZ is currently in lockdown we are doing our schoolwork from home. My school have said that each day we have to blog about what we did that day.  Today I read an article about the origin of rock'n'roll on the Scholastic website. I then had to copy and paste key lines or phrases from the article. Then I had to rearrange them to make a poem. The image is of Elvis Presley and belongs to The Feedback Society. I think I have made a really good poem and have made it look really good too.



Do you like rock'n'roll? What is your favourite genre of music? Please comment below. I appreciate your feedback.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Quinn, I really like that you have created a poem from your reading. The line, 'the drums carried a heavy beat' made me feel that beat in my chest. Have you seen that Spark NZ are hosting live concerts with lots of New Zealand artists each week? Its an awesome way to hear some good music.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post