Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2019

Exciting Ako's

This week in Sutherland literacy we had to do 3 different ako tasks  Kiwi Kids News, Wonderopilis and Spellodrome. I have made sure that they all meet the success criteria because in the Kiwi Kids News must-do I used a DLO, Made a SIT and identified the 5 w's. In the Wonderopilis must-do, I  used a DLO, used a  SIT  and did the Wonder Word challenge but not the Did You Get It challenge because there was not one on the article I read. And on the Spellodrome must-do, I used my list words, completed an activity and know the definitions of all the words. Here are my ako activities:



Can you get the words on Slide 4? Comment if you think you can. I appreciate your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post