Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Supreme Star Song

In SOL  (Student Organised Learning) we had to make a presentation about Matariki in any form we wanted. I chose to make a song about Matariki. But before we started we had to get our information and answer 3 questions about it. One of the questions was what is Matariki and the other two we chose ourselves, can you find the two questions I asked?. Here it is :

If you have any extra tips or facts about Matariki please comment below. I appreciate your feedback!

5 comments:

  1. I loved your song you should become a professional singer Do a comment if you thing so

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Great song quinn I really liked the song It was really catchy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Quinny I 'm Haemo I learn lot' about Matariki but I think it was to short.Next time you should maybe try to make it longer.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post