Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Fabulous Frogs

Today in the afternoon at school I made an origami frog. I got the instructions off a Youtube channel called MP easy origami. If you push the back of the frog it flips. I think I did really well. I tried to make it green using single-sided origami paper but I accidentally folded on the wrong side so it came out on the white side.



Do you like origami? What is your favourite origami creation you have made? Please comment below. I appreciate your feedback.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post