Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Super Salt & Perfect Pepper

As NZ is currently in lockdown we are currently having to do school at home. Today I tried to do a science experiment. In the science experiment, you mix together salt and pepper and try to separate them. Here are the instructions:
 You Will Need:
  1. A Comb
  2. Salt
  3. Pepper
  4. A Plate
Steps:
  1. Put a tablespoon of salt onto the plate
  2. Put 1/2 a teaspoon of pepper on the plate
  3. Shake the plate so that the salt & pepper are mixed together
  4. Run the comb through your hair
  5. Put the comb directly above the plate and the pepper should start to jump
Here are some images of me doing it:




I got this experiment off the Cool Science Experiment Headquarters Youtube page. I started to get the pepper onto the comb but I did not get it all on. Do you think you can do it? If so please comment below. I appreciate your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post