Pages

Friday, April 17, 2020

Crazy Clouds


As Nz is currently in lockdown we are doing learning from home. Today I made clouds out of boiling water and hairspray. Here are the instructions:
You Will Need:
Boiling Water
Food Colouring 
Ice
Hairspray
A Jar With A Lid
Instructions

  1. Boil the water and add food colouring of any colour.
  2. Fill the jar up to halfway with the boiling water.
  3. Spray the hairspray in and quickly close the lid.
  4. Put ice on top of the lid and leave it for a few seconds.
This activity was really fun. You can find on the Cool Science Experiments page on Youtube. Have you ever done anything like this? If so please comment below. I appreciate your feedback.










1 comment:

  1. hi Quinn, it's so great to see you getting creative during Lockdown with Science. My boys would love to try some of the experiments from your source. Have you done a few of them yourself and if so, which ones would you recommend the most? Great use of 'Think 6' in your blog post. Take care with your Science Quinn.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post