Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Awesome ANZAC Lanterns

As NZ is currently in lockdown we are having to do schoolwork from home. Today I made a lantern about ANZAC day as it is soon. First I had to get half of a bottle. Then I had to print out pictures of things to do with ANZAC day and trace them on with a vivid Then I had to put a light in the middle. I think I have done a great job and that the pictures look really good.
Do you celebrate ANZAC day? If so please comment below. I appreciate your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post