Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Tip Top Tunes

As it is the school holidays my school are doing something called the summer learning challenge. The summer learning challenge is a series of learning activities to help improve the knowledge of school kids over the holidays. For this activity, I had to list my 5 favourite songs and musicians. I think I have made the presentation look really good and the image was public domain.

Do you like similar music to me? If so please comment below. I appreciate your feedback.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Quinn,

    I really like your taste in music! You’ve got some great artists in there and some amazing songs! It looks amazing and is super well presented. I also like how you have included a picture for a pop of colour and to pull in more readers. It looks exceptional.

    I noticed you mentioned the band Queen. I love them! They wrote so many amazing songs! My favourite is ‘Don’t Stop Me Now’ as well! It makes me so happy and I love to sing it loud and proud. The artists are incredible!

    If you could meet any of your favourite bands, which would you want to meet? What would you ask them?

    Ngā mihi maioha,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post