Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Cheesy Boy Band

As it is the school holidays my school are doing something called the summer learning journey. The summer learning journey is a series of learning tasks designed to help kids with their learning over the holidays.  For this activity, I had to watch a Youtube video of the Korean boy band BTS and describe the things I like or don't like about them. I think I have got good reasons. The picture belongs to a website called Scoop Whoop.



Are you interested in Boy Bands? If so please comment below. i appreciate your feedback.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Quinn,

    I really like BTS as well. They’re so catchy and positive. It’s a nice change of pace in the music industry to see foreign acts making headway in places like America and Europe. They’re so energetic and different to the typical pop stars we see everyday. You’ve done a superb job summarising some cool facts about them and I like how you included a photo of them where you can see their happiness and great bonds.

    I didn’t know that they all lived together. That’s so cool, it’d be like living with your best friends.

    I would really appreciate if you could please increase the size of your text so it is a little bit bigger. This would appeal to your readers.

    Ngā mihi maioha,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post