Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2020

Wise Dr. Seuss

As it is the school holidays my school is doing something called the summer learning journey. The summer learning journey is a series of activities designed to stretch the mind of children during the holidays. for this task, I had to pick an inspirational quote and find an image to go with this. I got the image from a website called BornRealist. The quote I chose was this: “Why Fit In When You Were Born To Stand Out?”- Dr Suess.
I think this means that you should just be yourself and that everybody was born different. Some of the most famous people ever born did not fit in, such as Albert Einstein who had crazy hair.
I think I have made the text really easy to read and the overall picture look really effective. Do you stand out or fit in? Please comment below on what you think of this topic. I appreciate your feedback.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Quinn, this is Shannon from the Summer Learning Journey.

    You've picked one of my all time favourite Dr Seuss quotes, and I love how you have incorporated the red of the abnormal apple into the text colour of the words. You’ve created an amazing text graphic, it looks incredible.

    What’s your favourite Dr Seuss book? I’ve always loved ‘Fox in Socks’ and ‘The Lorax’ the best. I like imagining a fox wearing socks, and I like the Lorax because it’s so cool how he speaks up for environmental issues. He spoke for the trees before anyone really paid attention to how much we needed them which is so cool!

    Have you ever stood out from the crowd? Perhaps you could tell me about it, I’d love to hear!

    Happy blogging!
    Ngā mihi maioha,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post