Pages

Monday, January 13, 2020

How Many Names?

As it is the school holidays my school are doing something called the summer learning journey. The summer learning journey is a series of activities designed to help kids with their learning over the holidays. For this activity, I had to find out how Kiwi brand Twenty-Seven Names got their names and then write about whether I like it. I think I have done a good job.


Do you like any of their clothing? If so please comment below. I appreciate your feedback.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Quinn,

    You make some excellent points on why it’s such a great name. It’s an amazing way for the company to acknowledge all the people who helped get them off the ground, and it’s definitely memorable. I didn’t know that originally it was going to go by a different name. It would have cost a lot of time and money to fight for the right to use that branding in court, so definitely more ideal to pick a different one.

    If you were to start a company in anything you could choose, what would you sell and what would you name the company?

    Have you considered increasing the size of your text so it is easier for your readers to see?

    Keep up the great work.
    Ngā mihi maioha,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post