Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Confusing Shakespearean

These school holidays my school are doing something called the summer learning journey. The summer learning journey is a series of tasks to help a kid in their learning over the holidays. For this task, I had to write a recount of my morning and then translate it into Shakespearean English. I think I made the cover look really good. The picture belongs to Wikipedia.

Are you interested in historical people like Shakespeare? If so please comment below. I  appreciate your feedback.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Quinn,

    Shakespearean English is so different to modern day English isn’t it! It’s crazy how a morning so simple and normal can become almost magical just with older descriptors and a merrier tone.

    What did you do at your grandparents’ house for the day? Perhaps you could translate that into Shakespearean English as well and continue your tale.

    Perhaps you could add some images for a pop of colour on your post.

    Ngā mihi maioha,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post