Pages

Monday, October 7, 2019

Fantastic Foods Of Yemen

These holidays we have been set a series of homework challenges all based on foods. The series of homework is called Spring Learning Challenges. For this activity, I did activity seven. Activity seven is " Choose a country and research the foods they eat. Create a presentation and put this on your blog". I decided to research foods from Yemen as it is a country I do not know much about. I have chosen five foods from Yemen and written a paragraph about each of them. I think I have put some good information on my slideshow. Here is my slideshow:


Do you like foods from Yemen? Have you ever been to Yemen or do you know anyone from Yemen? If so please comment below. I appreciate your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post