Pages

Friday, October 11, 2019

Awesome Non-Allergy Restaurants

As it is the school holidays there have been homework challenges set so that we do not go backwards in our learning during the break. For this latest challenge, I had to design a food chain.
 I decided to make a non-allergy food chain as I have multiple allergies and do not want anybody to go through the same experiences as I have with food. I called my restaurant Sans Allergy as it is french for Allergy Free. I think I have made my food chain attractive for outsiders. Here are my designs for my food chain:

Do you like my food chain? Do you have allergies? If so please comment below and don't be afraid to speak out on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post