Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2019

Cool Commenting

These holidays Ura Manuka set homework challenges for students to complete over the holidays! For this activity, I had to comment on three other students blogs. I commented on the blogs of Haemo from Marshland School, Samuel from Parkview Parau and Ben from Belfast School.  Our commenting success criteria is a positive sentence, a thoughtful sentence and a helpful sentence. I think I have included all of those in all three of my comments. Here are my comments:
Do you have a blog? Do you like commenting on other peoples blogs? If so you can use your commenting skills on my blog. Your feedback helps me improve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post