Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2019

Carrots Consuming Challenge

As children tend to forget what they have been learning over the holidays Ura Manuka set challenges each holiday to help children with their learning. I decided to do challenge thirteen which is to see how much of a carrot you can eat in one minute. I think I ate quite a lot as I think carrots are yummy. here are my before and after photos:
Before

After
Do you like carrots? Do you think you could eat more than me? If so please comment below. Your feedback helps me improve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post