Pages

Friday, October 25, 2019

Calamitous Corruption

At school, we do something called SOL. SOL is where your teachers set you a topic and you need to make two open-ended questions and answer them. This week we had to do ours on a problem in the world. I decided to do mine on corruption. Corruption is where someone pays someone to get his/her own way without following the law. My two questions were what is corruption and why is it so popular? Here it is:

Do you know what corruption is? If so please comment below. I appreciate your feedback.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post