Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Captivating Cake Or Interesting Ice Cream

As it is the school holidays Ura Manuka set some learning challenges for the holidays so that our learning does not go backwards over the holidays. For the activity, I have just completed I had to decide whether I would rather never eat cake again or never eat ice cream again and then explain my reasoning. I decided I would rather never eat ice cream again. As the pictures are not mine if you push on the pictures you will find the link of where I got them from. I think I have some really good reasons for my opinion.


Would you rather never eat cake again or never eat ice cream again? Please comment below if you can make up your mind!

3 comments:

  1. Quinn! Amazing work as always. I agree with your choice and love your reasoning of birthday parties. Cake just satisfies my stomach cravings that little bit more, right! The inclusion of adding references for your pictures is top draw. Ka Mau te Wehi!
    - Mr Bell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Quinn, I caught my eye on this blog post because of the picture's. Then I saw would you rather never eat ice-cream or never eat cake. I agree with you and your reasons. But my only question is what if it was an ice-cream cake. Over all really great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Quinn! I have a question for you! What happens if it was an ice cream cake?? I don't know what I would give up since I love Ice cream and Cake!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post