Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Perfect Pizzas

For the school holidays, I have been set some activities to do. For this activity, I had to make 3 maths questions and all of their answers had to be 100 pizzas. Instead of making lots of really easy questions I gave myself a little challenge with my questions. I  think I have made some challenging questions.  Here are my questions:


Do you enjoy maths? Do you like homework? Please comment below if you could have figured those out without the answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post