Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Innovative Christchurch

This term for inquiry we have been making projects for DigiAwards. At the start of the term, we had a trip around Christchurch to boost our interest. Every year for DigiAwards the organizers choose a different theme for students to work on. This years theme was Innovative Otautahi. In DigiAwards there are four different categories. The four categories are storytelling, commercial, website and open. My buddy Scott and I were in open. We have been making an interactive map with information about different buildings in Christchurch. Please make sure you read the instructions in the top left corner of the map.  To get to the instructions push on the button of the computer with the arrow pointing go to the left and zoom into Christchurch and learn lots more about our beautiful Christchurch. We made our map with Google MyMaps. I think we have done a really good high-quality job with our map. Here it is:
Have you used Google MyMaps before? If you have please comment below. I appreciate your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post