Pages

Saturday, December 28, 2019

The Brilliant Bob Dylan

As it is the school holidays kids around NZ are doing the summer learning challenge so that they can improve in their learning before going back to school. For this activity, I had to choose a Nobel Prize winner and research them. I chose to research Bob Dylan. I think I have made a really informative description of him. I got all my information from Wikipedia.
Do you like his music? If so please comment below. I appreciate your feedback.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Quinn, this is Kieryn from the Summer Learning Journey.
    Well done for creating such a great post about Nobel Prize winner Bob Dylan. I knew that Bob Dylan was a singer-songwriter, however I didn’t know that he won a Nobel Prize for literature.
    You have included some awesome information in your post, and it would be great if you could link in the sources where you got your information from.
    Have you ever listened to Bob Dylan’s music before? If so, which songs are your favourite?
    My dad likes to listen to Bob Dylan, so I grew up listening to all of his music.
    Winning the Nobel Prize would have been such a great achievement!
    When I was younger, I entered a pottery doll that I made into a local competition. I came third for my piece, and was very proud of my achievement.
    Have you ever won a prize for anything before?
    Nga mihi

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post