Pages

Saturday, December 28, 2019

Sport's Most Heated Rivalries

As we all know it is the summer holidays and over the summer holidays schools around NZ are doing the summer learning challenge so that kids can keep getting smarter over the holidays. The summer learning challenge is a set of activities that are designed to help kids with their learning over the holidays. For this activity, I had to write about three worldwide rivalries. I think I have done long and thorough descriptions of each rivalry I chose and the images I used belong to Flickr. Here it is:



Are you interested in sports rivalries or even just sports? If so please comment below. I appreciate your feedback.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Quinn, this is Kieryn from the Summer Learning Journey.
    Well done for participating in the Summer Learning Journey and sharing these three rivalries with us!
    Messi vs Ronaldo sounds like it would be tough competition. It is always hard to compete against somebody, especially when you are both exceedingly good at the same thing! I really like how you have described the strengths of both players to give us a rough idea of the competition.
    Ali vs Frazier is another great rivalry! Both are amazing boxers, and with three of the most significant fights in the 1970’s between the pair it is no wonder there is such competition between them.
    With your second rivalry, Federervs Nadal, what is the rivalry about? It would be awesome if you could reply to this comment and let me know!
    Have you ever had a rivalry with someone? If so, what was it about?
    Nga mihi

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post