Pages

Monday, February 15, 2021

Wonderful Wainui

 Hi bloggers,

Last week my class went to the Wainui YMCA camp from Tuesday to Friday. We did lots of activity including kayaking, high ropes and orienteering but my favourite activity was coasteering. In coasteering, you combine climbing rocks with jumping in the ocean and swimming in it. I found it really exciting and it pushed my comfort zone.

Camp was a great experience for me and I had a lot of fun. Have you ever been to camp? If so please comment below. I appreciate your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post