Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Stranger Danger

Hi bloggers,

Over the last couple of weeks, we have been learning about keeping ourselves safe. For this task, we were given the scenario of someone being at home and then a stumbling stranger approaches the door. We then had to make a presentation with different things to do in that situation and what the consequences would be. I made mine on Canva. I think I did a great job. Have you ever been in a situation where you have felt unsafe? If so please comment below. I appreciate your feedback.
Orange Blue Green Simple Fishbone Diagram Chart by Quinn Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post