Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Quirky Quotes

 Hi bloggers,

During the summer holidays, we have something called a learning slump if we don't do any work. So our teachers make us do the Summer Learning Journey to help stop the slump. For this task, I had to choose an inspirational quote and make a picture of it. I chose a Dr Seuss quote which I think has a great meaning to it. The image is from a website called Fractal Enlightenment. I think I have done a great job.

What is your favourite quote? Please comment below. I appreciate your feedback.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Quinn,

    Charlotte here from the SLJ team.

    Your teachers are so right - there is a learning slump when students return from school after the holidays. I'm so glad you are blogging!

    I love this quote but had no idea it was by Dr Seuss! It is so true. I also love the picture you chose and that you referenced it. Ka pai!

    I think this activity was from last year. Have you checked out the blogging activities for this year’s Summer Learning Journey site?

    Looking forward to seeing more of your posts!

    Ngā mihi,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post