Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2021

Inspiring Internet

 Hi bloggers,

During the summer holidays, we have something called a learning slump if we don't do any work. So our teachers make us do the Summer Learning Journey to help stop the slump. For this activity, I had to think of what 4 websites on the internet help me the most with my learning at school. I chose Youtube because I use it to find videos which help me understand the topic, I've got Google Dictionary because I look up any words that I don't know in there, Google Drive because that Is where all my school work is kept and Wikipedia because It is really helpful for research and I can find out almost anything on it. The background belongs to the Us Embassy and the logos belong to there own companies.

I think I have done a great job. What is your favourite website? Please comment below. I appreciate your feedback.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Quinn,

    Charlotte here from the SLJ team.

    It is really interesting to see which sites you use! I love Google Drive as it is so great for sharing documents and looking back on things!

    I think this is a challenge from last year. Have you tried the blogging activities for this year’s Summer Learning Journey site?

    Keep up the good work!

    Ngā mihi,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post