Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Glorious Geomitrocity

In maths this term we are learning about geometry. We are going to make a city out of 3D paper shapes.  What we are doing is called Geometrocity. I have done it once before.We have been given a slideshow to do all our planning on. First, we have to do a series of activities to do with identifying geometric shapes and features. Then we have to design our city from a birds-eye view before we can start making our city. Here is my slideshow for planning:

Do you like geometry? Have you done Geometocity before? If you have please comment below.
I appreciate your feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post