Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Brilliant Burgers

In Homebase Hauora, Mr Bell gave us a slideshow to fill in based on our favourite food. I chose to do mine on burgers. The questions we had to answer were who invented this food, what year was this food invented, how was this food first made, how is this food made today and recipe improvements and compliments. We then got to decorate our slideshow with pictures of our food. I think I did it really fast and to a high standard. Here it is:
Do you like burgers? If you do please comment below.
I appreciate your feedback.

1 comment:

  1. It must have been a tough decision for you to choose what food to select Quinny. I like the presentation and it was interesting to read. Good job buddy.


    Erin (mum)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post