Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Wicked Waitakiri

Hi Bloggers,

In Inquiry, this term one of the things we could do was to advertise a local business. I did this and chose to do it on Waitakiri Golf Club as I regularly play golf there. We had to say why you should go there and talk about it a bit. I think I have done a great job and it took a lot of time. I made it on Google Sites. Here is the link: https://sites.google.com/marshland.school.nz/qhwaitakirigolfclub/home
Have you ever played golf? If so please comment below. I appreciate your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post