Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Rad Red Ball

Hi Bloggers,

In literacy this week we have been reading a book called The Red Book. In the book, there are two sisters called Ida and May. May is always better than May at everything despite being younger. One day when the principal announces May is going to the national athletics championships Ida got really angry. she starting wishing for her sister to disappear. One day a fairy came and told Ida that she could make May disappear. Ida said yes and May disappeared. When May disappeared Ida realised that she wanted May as her sister. she asked the fairy to make her come back. The fairy made 2 duplicates of May as well as the original and placed them in a line. She said "if you can guess which one May is without coming close then you two can go. If not then I keep her here forever". Ida knew that May would jump for a ball if she got one thrown at her so Ida threw it and May caught. Ida guessed the right one and they lived happily ever after.
We had to make a storyboard of them throughout different stages of their lives and what they would be doing at that point in their lives. I did it on a website called Storyboard That. Here it is:
Have you ever made a storyboard? If so please comment below. I appreciate your feedback.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post