Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Do You Want To Be A Millionaire

In maths our teacher Mr Bell made us make our own version of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire which is a quiz show hosted by Jeremy Clarkson. The only difference was that we could only do maths questions. I think I did a really good job as I made the questions and had enough time to make all the lifelines work. To activate them you just need to push on them. All the images belong to Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.




Do you watch Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Can you get all the questions right? If so please comment below. I appreciate your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post