Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Breaking News

As schools have been shut down for the meantime we are having to do schoolwork from home. My school have said to do a blog post of what we did today every single day. For my writing activity, I had to watch a video of giraffes swimming and make a video about it. I think I have made a really realistic news report. The image belongs to The Literacy Shed.
Do you like giraffes? Have you ever fed them? If so please comment below. I appreciate your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post