Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Woeful Waitangi

 Hi bloggers,

In the last few weeks, we have been learning about the Treaty of Waitangi. For this task, we had to write the story of the  British arrival from the point of view of either the British or the Maori. I decided to do it from the Maori point of view and think I did a good job. We then had to put it onto Voki and make the character read it. I think I did a good job. Here is the link:

https://tinyurl.com/y7lo3dzu

HAve you ever learnt about Waitangi day? If so please comment below. I appreciate your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post