Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2020

Super-Duper Super Powers

Hi bloggers,

During the summer holidays, we have something called a learning slump if we don't do any work. So our teachers make us do the Summer Learning Journey to help stop the slump. For this task, I got to choose 3 superpowers and say what I would do if I had them. I chose flying, telekinesis.

I think I have done a good job. If you could choose to have 3 superpowers what would they be? Please answer in the comments below. I appreciate your feedback.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Quinn,

    I’m Daniel from the SLJ Blog commenting team. I’m looking forward to seeing all your amazing blog posts and I hope you’re enjoying your summer too.

    It is great to see you participating in the Summer Learning Journey but I think this is an activity from the 2019-2020 blog. Could you please double check that you are looking at the 2020-2021 Summer Learning Journey activities, here is a link https://summerlearningjourney.blogspot.com

    Regardless this is a great post and you have come up with some really cool ideas for super powers, flying and transformation would definitely be high on my list, these are great choices.

    See you later in the comments.

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post