Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2020

Jazzy Jazan

Hi Bloggers,
As it is the winter holidays we are not learning. To make sure that we do learning over the holidays Uru Manuka have set a series of learning tasks to help with learning. For this task, I had to advertise somewhere warm. On the advertisement, I needed to include 3 places to go and a place to stay. I chose to do it on Janza in Saudi Arabia. On all the pictures there is a link to where I got them from.



Have you ever been to a really warm place? If so please comment below. I appreciate your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post