Pages

Monday, February 10, 2020

Memorable Holidays Moments

As we only started school last week this going to be my first blog post of the year. We had to create a presentation of the top 5 things we did in the holidays. MIne were: seeing the Wellington Phoenix, going to Te Papa, Christmas, playing footgolf in wellington and going to Wellington Zoo. I think my presentation looks really good. I put a link under each picture as they do not belong to me.


Have you ever been to Wellington? If so please comment below. I appreciate your feedback.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Quinn its logan here i have not been to wellington have you? i like the way you added your pictures next time you could do is to add mor detail but still good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Logan,

    Thanks for the feedback. I have been to Wellington as I was at Wellington Zoo and the Wellington Phoenix. What kind of detail do you mean?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi its Jackson here i love all the pictures you put in to it.if i had to choose my favourite picture it would bee the zoo maybe to make it better maybe you could put more pictures

      Delete
  3. Hi Quinn it's me Haemo I think your blog post is amazing. Next time you could do about 5 things that you like.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post